What is IQWorks
IQWorks is a project to provide Medical Physicists with automated image analysis software for use with DICOM test images, such as CT, mammography and digital radiography.
27th January 2015: IQWorks v0.7.2 Released
- Can now load and save CVIP images
- Stack profile analysis now uses image number for x-axis if Z slice position is not available
- Bug fixes
More about IQWorks
- Where has IQWorks come from?
- Who controls IQWorks now?
- IQWorks related references
- See the project pages on SourceForge - http://sf.net/p/iqworks
- Download the latest version from SourceForge (IQWorks v0.7.2)
Please use the bug tracker on the SourceForge IQWorks project pages: http://sourceforge.net/p/iqworks/support/
Extra community supplied analysis trees can be found in the Downloads section of the wiki
IQWorks sourcecode and downloads are currently hosted on sourceforge.net
Domain name and website hosting fees are generously sponsored by CT User Group