Example analysis: Catphan 500 alignment slice
Scanner: GE Lightspeed Pro 32 Warning, this page is currently a work in progress, and is not complete!
- Test Image: Catphan 504 alignment slice, GE Lightspeed Pro 32
- Analysis Tree: Catphan_500_Alignment.xml - this is the tree that was shipped with version 0.2 (04/09/2008) of IQWorks.
Open the image file downloaded from the link in Resources above (Catphan500.dcm)
You can improve the look of the image by adjusting the window width and window level using the slide markers on the histogram on the right hand side:
Load the analysis tree:
- File -> Open Analysis Tree or
- Click on the third icon from the left: “Load Analysis Tree”
- Choose either CT Scanner -> Catphan -> Catphan 500 Alignment.xml or
- Download the analysis tree above and open that version.
You should now see the analysis tree on the left, and a series of regions of interest drawn on the image:
Right click on the first line of the analysis tree (the tree name): “Catphan 500 Alignment Slice”
Select “Run Tree on Current Image”
You will see that as the processes in the tree run, some of the regions of interest will show signs of activity, with yellow edge detection lines for example.
Report_20080918175950.pdf: CATPHAN 500 Alignment Slice Analysis Report