IQWorks is a project to provide Medical Physicists with automated image analysis software for use with DICOM test images, such as CT, mammography and digital radiography.
- Can now load and save CVIP images
- Stack profile analysis now uses image number for x-axis if Z slice position is not available
- Bug fixes
- Where has IQWorks come from?
- Who controls IQWorks now?
- IQWorks related references
- See the project pages on SourceForge - http://sf.net/p/iqworkss
- Download the latest version from SourceForge (IQWorks v0.7.2)
Please use the bug tracker on the SourceForge IQWorks project pages: http://sourceforge.net/p/iqworks/support/
Extra community supplied analysis trees can be found in the Downloads section of the wiki